Have you been looking for a way to give
your student or child the extra help they need?
Private & Public Platforms
We can help.
iTutor is an online classroom that provides students with the opportunity to be tutored at home in a private or group classroom environment in which attendees communicate with the instructor, view presentations or videos, interact with other participants, and engage with resources in work groups. The instructor leads the class, reviewing coursework material live in real time.
iTutor is a private in-house tutoring system. The iTutor Virtual Classroom is staffed by local teachers or student volunteers.
Advantages of Virtual Classrooms
- Eliminates the need to travel to learning centers, maximizing convenience for students
- Provides a structured curriculum during class sessions
- Easily accessible to students from any location as long as they have access to a computer and internet
- Only qualified local instructors & volunteers lead tutoring sessions
- Provides students with fellow online classroom peers to co-review coursework
- Staffed by local teachers and student volunteers from its own district.
Virtual classrooms can be used to deliver lectures, or even tutorials online. They are also great options for impromptu meetings, local civic meetings, open MIC discussions and group projects where members need to check-in on progress and bounce ideas of one-another. With the virtual environment, ideas and collaborators are never far away.
Request a live demo
I am available to do a live demo of our platform
Make your request for a demo and I’ll email you
a schedule of open times for you to choose from
Watch the short “How to Log in” tutorial below
Events for December 15, 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No events scheduled for December 15, 2019. Please try another day.